Welcome To Pixel Conversions API
Thanks for installing Pixel Conversions API onto your Amazing Shopify Store.
Please check the following to ensure your success:
- Our app provides you with a 7 day free trial allowing you to make sure everything is tracking correctly to your satisfaction without being charged a penny for using our app. If everything works correctly then just continue using our app, if something is wrong please open a help desk ticket and allow us to analyze your store. If we cannot fix your issue you can just delete our app and you will never be charged a penny.
- Please remove your Shopify Pixel and Shopify Conversions API as you only need Pixel Conversions API – show me how. Also, remove any other pixel tracking apps to ensure there are no duplicates or conflicts with our app. Also, you must remove any manually installed pixel tracking scripts and code from your store for the same reasons.
- You only need to use Pixel Conversions API to manage all your Facebook Event Tracking. Again, please remove your Shopify Pixel and Shopify Conversions API on your store, otherwise you will get duplicate pixel events and inaccurate data reporting. show me how.
- When you paste your Facebook Pixel ID’s, Access Tokens and Test Event Codes into our app, please make sure there are no spaces before or after the digits and characters
- Mobile Ready – view our app on your mobile device. And let us know how you like it?
- Note – you can track 4 Main Pixels and 12 Collection Pixels. We limit the amount of pixels you can use in order to ensure your store opens quickly with maximum speed.
- Make sure Facebook Track Events Automatically Without Code is turned OFF.
show me how.
- Please watch our Training Videos located in our Main Menu at the top of our App Dashboard, so you can see the entire process and be able to quickly setup and test all your tracking events.
- GTM – All events tracked by Pixel Conversions API are off limits to Google Tag Manager because this will generate all kinds of Facebook Diagnostic Errors, Deduplication Errors and Duplicate Pixel Events that will skew and distort your overall numbers. Read Post on GTM. Pixel Conversions API tracks the following events –
PageView – do not track with GTM
ViewCategory – do not track with GTM
ViewContent – do not track with GTM
AddToCart – do not track with GTM
InitiateCheckout – do not track with GTM
Purchase – do not track with GTM
- Note – that all the billing for our app is handled completely by Shopify.
- Please contact us if you have any issues or just need our help.
- Important – when changing themes you must revisit the app dashboard in order for the script to update the collection information, otherwise it will not track the collections correctly.
- Important – if you change the SEO URL of a Collection, you will need to revisit the app dashboard in order to update the Collection URL assignment.
Facebook Pixel Helper WARNING
The pixel is not paired with any product catalog. A relationship between a pixel and product catalog must be specified. You can either watch my video here: Shopify Facebook Product Catalog Creation and remove the warning or you can just ignore the warning because your Pixel Events are still being tracked correctly either way.
Turbo Theme – Do not use Cart Type = Mini Cart. You must use Cart Type = Page for AddToCart and InitiateCheckout to work correctly when using the Turbo Theme. Thank you!
Both the Booster and Shoptimized themes work fine but they don’t show the AddToCart pixel event because it only shows for brief microsecond in The Facebook Pixel Helper (Impossible to see) the good news is, Pixel Conversions API does capture the AddToCart Pixel events for both of these themes. To verify this follow our Test Your Events Video
Problematic Themes – do not use the following themes with Pixel Conversions API:
- Skunk Merch
- Raj Theme
- All ThemeForest Themes
- Kala AllinOne – ThemeForest
- Warehouse – Works great, but remember you must use the Cart Type Page because the Cart Type Drawer will not pick up AddToCart.
- Prestige – Works great, but remember you must use the Cart Type Page because the Cart Type Drawer will not pick up AddToCart.
- Broadcast – Works great, but remember you must disable cart drawer and disable shipping estimates otherwise this theme will not pick up AddToCart.
Problematic Apps – do not use the following apps with Pixel Conversions API:
- Kit created by Shopify – Forces the Shopify Built-in Pixel Tracking to run even when user has disabled it
- TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking by Trackingmore – blocks purchase events for PayPal
- Beeketing Conversion Plus Webpack – Causes PageView to trigger multiple times on AddToCart Events
- One Click Upsell by Zipify – Not compatible
- PageFly Landing Page Builder by PageFly – Not compatible
- Carthook – Not compatible
- iDEAL Payment Gateway – Blocks Purchase Event
- Rastreio Facil by Gadol Apps – Not compatible
- Hurrify – Countdown Timer – Blocks the InitiateCheckout Event
- Volume Discount by Hulk Code, Inc. – Blocks the InitiateCheckout Event
- Upsell & Cross Sell by Beeketing – Not compatible
- UpCart—Cart Drawer Cart Upsell by BEAM – blocks AddToCart
- Semantics3 Analytics (Hits Analytics) – Causes the AddToCart event not to trigger
- Quantity Breaks & Discounts by SpurIT – blocks InitiateCheckout
- Sticky Cart ‑ Slide Cart Drawer by Heysenior – blocks InitiateCheckout
- Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer by AppHQ – blocks AddToCart and doubles InitiateCheckout
- Note: if you happen to be using one of these apps listed above, and the app developer has updated their code and now it is working correctly with our app, please let us know and we will update our Do Not Use list. Thank you!
Third-Party Payment Systems – are you using a Third Party Payment Gateway Systems? (example, iDeal, PayU, Checkout X, Razorpay, etc) Sorry, but we are not integrated with any third-party payment gateway systems. You can always try a third-party payment system, but when testing using The Facebook Pixel Helper and you don’t see the Purchase Pixel on the Thank You Page, then it doesn’t work then all we can do is recommend using the Standard payment methods built into Shopify.
If you decide you like our app (Pixel Conversions API) and you know it is a must-have for your business, then please spread the word to all your Shopify friends and family. Thank you!
We work very hard to bring you the absolute best pixel tracking app possible. If you’re happy with our app, please consider leaving us a Positive Review. It takes less than 60 seconds and it really helps out our business. Great reviews are invaluable to us. If for any reason your aren’t happy, before leaving a negative review, please open a Help Desk Ticket with us and we will do whatever it takes to make things right and leave you knowing that we truly care about all our customers.
Remember, if you don’t feel our app is working correctly, just open a Help Desk Ticket with us and most likely we can fix your issue very quickly.
Again, feel free to contact us if you have any questions, issues or suggestions. We enjoy helping out and supporting our customers and making your business a success. Thank you!
James (Tech Support)
Get Pixel Conversions API on the – Shopify App Store
P.S. your 5 star experience is our goal.
Thanks again from all of us here at Pixel Conversions API
And remember we are always here for you!
*** Please note that our Help Desk is closed on the weekends & holidays.***