Welcome To Pixel Conversion Pro
Note: do not use the app KIT – It’s not compatible
Thanks for installing Pixel Conversion Pro on your Shopify Store.
Please check the following to ensure success:
- Please ensure you have removed your Facebook Pixel ID from the Preferences Page on your Shopify Store. Also, remove it from any other pixel tracking apps to ensure there are no conflicts with our app. Also, you must remove any manually installed pixel tracking scripts and code from your store.
- You only need to use Pixel Conversion Pro to manage all your Facebook Pixels. Otherwise you may have duplicates and inaccurate reporting.
- Ensure when you paste your Facebook Pixel ID’s into our app, there are no spaces before or after the digits.
- Please watch our Setup Video located in our Main Menu at the top of our App Dashboard, so you can see the entire process and be able to quickly setup and test all your pixel events.
- Please note that the billing for our app is handled completely by Shopify.
- Please contact us if you have any issues or just need our help.
- Important – when changing themes you must revisit the app dashboard in order for the script to update the collection information, otherwise it will not track the collections correctly.
- Important – if you change the SEO URL of a Collection, you will need to revisit the app dashboard in order to fix the Collection URL assignment.
Facebook Pixel Helper WARNING
The pixel is not paired with any product catalog. A relationship between a pixel and product catalog must be specified. You can either watch my video here: Shopify Facebook Product Catalog Creation and remove the warning or you can just ignore the warning because your Standard Pixel Events are still being tracked correctly either way.
Problematic Themes – do not use the following themes with Pixel Conversion Pro:
- Debut Version 12.0.0 (this old version only, is problematic)
- Skunk Merch
- Shopifybooster – Shopify Booster
- Turbo and Ecom-Turbo
- Raj Theme
- Xpresso by ThemeForest
- YourStore by ThemeForest
Problematic Apps – do not use the following apps with Pixel Conversion Pro:
- Kit created by Shopify – Forces the Shopify Built-in Pixel Tracking to run even when user has disabled it
- Beeketing Conversion Plus Webpack – Causes PageView to trigger multiple times on AddToCart Events
- One Click Upsell by Zipify – Not compatible
- Carthook – Not compatible
- Rastreio Facil by Gadol Apps – Not compatible
- Hurrify – Countdown Timer – Blocks the InitiateCheckout Event
- Volume Discount by Hulk Code, Inc. – Blocks the InitiateCheckout Event
- Upsell & Cross Sell by Beeketing – Not compatible
- Semantics3 Analytics (Hits Analytics) – Causes the AddToCart event not to trigger
If you decide you like our app and you know it is a must-have for your business, then please spread the word to all your Shopify friends and family.
We work very hard to bring you the absolute best pixel tracking app possible. If you’re happy with our app, please consider leaving us a positive review. It would literally make our day. Great reviews are invaluable to us. If for any reason your aren’t happy, before leaving a negative review, please open a Help Desk ticket with us and we will do whatever it takes to make things right and leave you knowing that we truly care about our customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or issues.
James (Tech Support)
JDHL Technologies – Shopify App Store
P.S. your 5 star experience is our goal. Please contact our team to assist you with any concerns.