Welcome To Pixel Conversion Pro
Note: Do not use the app KIT – It’s not compatible
Note: The newest version of the Debut theme version 13.0.0 works fine
Thanks for installing Pixel Conversion Pro to your online store.
Please check the following to insure success:
- Please ensure you have removed your Facebook Pixel ID from the Preferences Page on your Shopify Store.
- Remove your Pixel ID from any other Pixel Tracking Apps to insure there are no conflicts with our app.
- Insure when pasting your Facebook Pixel ID into our app there are no spaces before or after the digits.
- Please watch our training videos so you can see the entire process and be able to test your pixel events.
- Please contact us if you have any issues or just need our help.
Facebook Pixel Helper – WARNING
To help our customers build custom audiences more efficiently we have added additional parameters such as (content_ids and content_type) to our Standard Pixel Events. This may cause the Facebook Pixel Helper to show the following WARNING: The pixel is not paired with any product catalog. A relationship between a pixel and product catalog must be specified. You can either watch my video here: Shopify Facebook Product Catalog Creation and remove the warning or you can just ignore the warning because your Standard Pixel Events are still being tracked correctly either way.
Problematic Themes – do not use the following themes with Pixel Conversion Pro:
- Debut Version 12.0.0 (this old version is problematic)
- Skunk Merch
- Shopifybooster – Shopify Booster
- Turbo and Ecom-Turbo
- Raj Theme
- Xpresso by ThemeForest
- YourStore by ThemeForest
Problematic Apps – do not use the following apps with Pixel Conversion Pro:
- Kit created by Shopify – Forces the Shopify Built In Pixel Tracking to run even when user has disabled it
- Beeketing Conversion Plus Webpack – Causes PageView to trigger multiple times on AddToCart Events
- One Click Upsell by Zipify – Not compatible
- Carthook – Not compatible
- Hurrify – Countdown Timer – Blocks the InitiateCheckout Event
- Volume Discount by Hulk Code, Inc. – Blocks the InitiateCheckout Event
- Upsell & Cross Sell by Beeketing – Not compatible
- Semantics3 Analytics (Hits Analytics) – Causes the AddToCart event not to trigger
If you decide you like our app and you know it is a must-have for your business, then please spread the word to all your Shopify friends and family.
We work hard to bring you the best pixel tracking app possible. If you’re happy with our app, please consider leaving us a positive review. It would literally make our day. Great reviews are invaluable to us. If for any reason your aren’t happy, before leaving a negative review, please open a support help desk ticket with us and we will do whatever it takes to make things right and leave you knowing that we truly care about our customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or issues.
James (Tech Support)
JDHL Technologies – Shopify App Store
P.S. your 5 star experience is our goal. Please contact our team to assist you with any concerns.