Welcome To Pixel Conversion Pro
Thanks for installing Pixel Conversion Pro to your online store.
Please check the following to insure success:
1. Please ensure you have removed your Facebook Pixel ID from the Preferences Page on your Shopify Store.
2. Remove your Pixel ID from any other Pixel Tracking Apps to insure there are no conflicts with our app.
3. Insure when pasting your Facebook Pixel ID into our app there are no spaces before or after the digits.
4. Please watch our training videos so you can see the entire process and be able to test your pixel events.
5. Please contact us if you have any issues or just need our help.
Facebook Pixel Helper – WARNING
To help our customers build custom audiences more efficiently we have added additional parameters such as (content_ids and content_type) to our Standard Pixel Events. This may cause the Facebook Pixel Helper to show the following WARNING: The pixel is not paired with any product catalog. A relationship between a pixel and product catalog must be specified. You can either watch my video here: Shopify Facebook Product Catalog Creation and remove the warning or you can just ignore the warning because your Standard Pixel Events are still being tracked correctly either way.
Problematic Themes – do not use the following themes with Pixel Conversion Pro:
1. Skunk Merch
2. Shopifybooster – Shopify Booster
4. Turbo and Ecom-Turbo
8. Raj Theme
9. Xpresso by ThemeForest
10. YourStore by ThemeForest
Problematic Apps – do not use the following apps with Pixel Conversion Pro:
1. Kit created by Shopify – Forces the Shopify Built In Pixel Tracking to run even when user has disabled it
2. Beeketing Conversion Plus Webpack – Causes PageView to trigger multiple times on AddToCart Events
3. Sticky Add To Cart Bar by Codeinero – Blocks Pixel Events
4. One Click Upsell by Zipify – Not compatible
5. Carthook – Not compatible
6. Upsell & Cross Sell by Beeketing – Not compatible
7. Semantics3 Analytics (Hits Analytics) – Causes the AddToCart event not to trigger
If you decide you like our app and you know it is a must-have for your business, then please spread the word to all your Shopify friends and family.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or issues.
James (Tech Support)
Shopify App Store